Pimple and Acne
pimple and acne are such a diseases that is related to the hair follicles of the face, chest, and back. This is such a condition that may affect almost all teenagers during their puberty. Well, acne is not caused by bacteria but some bacterias plays a major role in its development. It is also another most common skin condition and the bacteria that actively participate in its development is Propionibacterium acnes. When these bacterias get trapped into the skin, acne start popping out in the skin.
In general, acne and pimples develop on the skin when the pores become clogged and that may occur as a result of excessive oil build up in the skin. The bacterias, however, irritate the pores and hair follicles and give rise to a pimple or acne. The most common forms of acne are black and whiteheads, cysts, redness, scarring, other inflammations, etc.
Therefore, people who are struggling with problems like this mostly wish to undergo some treatment procedure that can prevent a condition like this. There is no sure treatment for such skin conditions but the available ones are found effective for most of the people. There are also some precautionary measures that the patients must follow to deter this particular skin condition.
Acne and pimple treatment offers a wide range of treatment options that range from simple creams and lotions up to some other more effective treatment procedure. With this advancement of technology, people now are easily accomplishing their desired results for good. The best part of these treatment procedures is that each of them is least to moderate invasive procedures so the recovery period is short. The results that the patients achieve are permanent but some protective measures must be followed to prevent any future occurrence of this condition.
There are numerous treatment options available that can successfully treat pimples and acne. The aim of all of these treatment procedures is to reduce the production of oil in the skin and enhance the speed of preventing the rise of new blemishes. There are numerous treatment options that are available for topical treatments, use of some antibiotics, and use of other cosmetic procedure.
- Laser treatment- Laser or light treatment is one of the most effective treatments that utilizes the use of a high-intensity light. These special devices and lights destroy the bacteria and help in preventing the blooming of any a new pimple. It is considered as one of the least invasive treatment which involves no downtime or recovery period.
- Chemical peels- These may also be considered as one of the effective treatment that consists of peels of varied intensity. The choice of undergoing the type of chemical peels totally depends on the skin type and the severity of the condition.
- Dermabrasion- In this treatment procedure, the topmost or the affected layer of the skin is ablated off making the skin raw and naked. The new skin in the treated area is disease free and reduces the chances of any complications.
- Topical prescription medicines- There are some topical antibiotics that may help to get rid of the excess bacteria. However, these medications include some side effects like burning, peeling, redness, etc.
- Oral antibiotics- Some oral antibiotics may also be helpful in showing improvements within four to six months. These antibiotics help in growing the resistance in the patients. However, on using this, it is very important to follow some instructions that will be provided by the surgeon.
Normally, people after undergoing any of this cosmetic procedure are able to return home on the same day of following the treatment. However, the patients mostly feel some tightness, tenderness, and discomfort during the recovery period. The surgeons provide with medications, instructions which help them to return back to normal with few days. But over avoiding sun exposure to the skin, putting makeup on the skin, maintaining skin hygiene is very imperative for a safe recovery.
This treatment procedure is no doubt one of the most effective treatment options but the procedures may be expensive. Moreover, these treatments may not work for all equally. Some patients will noticeably find a difference in the results after undergoing the exact same procedure. These cosmetic procedures also include some side effects like swelling, bruising, redness, tightness, skin tenderness, the sensitivity to the skin, etc. But most of these side effects are temporary and self-resolving.
Procedure Surgeon in Hyderabad
Hyderabad is one of the most developed city in India that has numerous surgeons or dermatologists. But in most of the cases, it becomes daunting in cherry picking trustworthy dermatologists or cosmetic surgeon. But Inform Clinic in Hyderabad helps people in getting out of such baffling days. They provide the best services from highly experienced and well-trained group of surgeons who aims at providing the best services to their patients. The clinic consists a sufficient number of trained nurses and staffs and utilizes all the latest technologies to make sure that the patients are in absolute comfort.
Preparation before, on the day and after undergoing the procedure
Before undergoing the procedure, it is very important to discuss everything with the surgeon. The surgeon then verifies the skin condition and other factors and decides the perfect treatment procedure that they should undergo to accomplish the long desired results. On the day of performing the procedure, the patients are mostly administered with local anesthesia to ensure that the patients experience no major pain or bruising. Immediately after undergoing the procedure, the skin becomes sensitive which normalises soon after healing. The surgeon may provide with some medications too and some instructions to prevent this condition in future.
Should makeup be completely avoided to prevent acne?
No, the patients may wear makeup, but they may need to switch to other brands which are safe to the skin.
Is acne associated with maintaining hygiene in the face?
Maintaining a proper skin hygiene is mandatory but acne and pimples are a result of various another factor like a hormone, heredity factors, using alcohol-based astringents, use of inappropriate soaps, etc.
Are these treatment procedures enough for removing acne permanently?
For most of the people, the acne and pimples resolve naturally when puberty is over. But people who still struggle with such condition may really find these treatment procedures a useful one if the treatment is right for the patients.