There are times when no matter how hard we try, we can’t get rid of the fatty pockets that accumulate on various parts of the body like abdomen, flanks, thighs and other areas of the body. Often dieting, exercising is not enough to eliminate this stubborn fat from various parts of our body. So under such situation, people may take liposuction as an option to remove the small bulges that will help to get rid of the unwanted budges from the body. The most common areas that are treated with liposuction are hips, abdomen, thighs, buttocks, and face. It can only help to get rid of the fat cells and achieve an attractive body contour.
The liposuction should not be considered as a weight loss regime or a cosmetic procedure that can help to get rid of the cellulite or a treatment for obesity. liposuction uses a tiny narrow instrument to remove the fatty cells from various areas. This cannula is inserted into the skin to break down the fatty tissue from various parts of the body which are however removed from the body with a strong vacuum suction that is attached to the cannula.
Liposuction is now one of the most popular, safe and common cosmetic procedure that is preferred by the majority of the people. There are various liposuction techniques that have evolved over time and now various modern liposuction procedures are available that provides the least invasive procedure with minimal recovery time and least possible complications. The amount of fat removed is limited and that can only be determined by an experienced surgeon who can anticipate the related complications. Men and women who are adult and in a good health may choose to undergo a liposuction procedure.
Benefits of Liposuction
- Liposuction can help to enhance the shape and contour of the body
- It is a very useful cosmetic procedure that can completely remove the fatty tissues from various areas of the body
- Men who are suffering Gynecomastia may also get benefitted by undergoing the liposuction procedure
- The results obtained from Gynecomastia are long-lasting as long as the patient does not gain extra weight after undergoing the procedure
- liposuction helps to achieve a physical appearance which is much of a defined and contoured body.
- The procedure can also help to get rid of a certain condition like excessive sweating in the armpit areas, chafing of the skin, etc.
- The candidates who undergo a liposuction procedure not only achieve a better appearance but also encourages them to lead an overall healthy lifestyle.
- Liposuction can not only help to achieve a better body contour but it can also resolve some of the major health benefits.
- The fatty tissues that are removed from certain areas of the body are removed permanently and there are no chances for those fat cells to return.
- Liposuction reduces the number of fat cells that are present in the body and is responsible for reducing the overall weight of the body.
- The results obtained are dramatic and an actual improvement can be visible.
- Any areas of the body can be treated by liposuction includes abdomen, back, buttocks, chest, inner knees, hips, flanks or love handles, neckline, area under the chin, thighs, upper arms.
- In some latest liposuction techniques, the patients not only get rid of the fat cells but may also achieve a tighter skin tone by stimulating the collagen production.
- Liposuction helps to achieve an improved body contour and that in turn can help to improve the self-esteem and confidence of the candidate.
There are numerous liposuction techniques that have evolved over years. The surgeons can utilise these least invasive liposuction techniques to achieve the best results efficiently. Following are the most common liposuction techniques that can are most extensively used-
- Traditional liposuction- A traditional liposuction is the most primitive form of liposuction that is a not a least invasive procedure. The technique utilises a thin tube called cannula which is connected to a powerful vacuum suction that sucks out the liquefied fat from the body. After inserting a cannula through the incisions, the cannula is moved in a back and forth motion to break down the fatty tissues. An anesthetic fluid is injected into the area of treatment which helps to reduce the pain and bruising in the treated area. The procedure, however, carries some risks and complications. This liposuction technique also makes the recovery period a bit longer than other advanced liposuction procedures. However, the traditional liposuction procedure is still preferred by most of the people and is still popular as the most effective surgical approach.
- Tumescent Liposuction- The tumescent liposuction is pretty much similar to the traditional liposuction but it is a modern liposuction approach. The experts use innovative medications to reduce the risks and complications that are associated with the traditional liposuction technique. In a tumescent liposuction procedure, the surgeon involves injecting a large amount of medical solution that consists of a special saline solution mixed with a local anesthetic to the area of treatment. The amount of fluid injected is typically proportional to the amount of fat to be removed. The medical solution that is injected in the area of treatment helps to swell up the fat cells and also help the associated blood vessels to shrink. This makes the procedure a safe one as it involves the least bleeding and bruising. The cannula is used in a similar way to loosen and break down the fatty tissues, and the liquefied fat is removed from the body through vacuum suction. Some amount of the local anesthetic still remains in the area of treatment which helps in reducing the post-procedural pain after completion of the procedure. The tumescent liposuction involves minimum recovery period and downtime.
- Super-wet liposuction- A super wet liposuction procedure is another liposuction approach with a minor variation to the tumescent technique. In this procedure, the amount of fluid injected is equal to the amount of fat that is being removed. However, this procedure requires the use of general anesthesia to ensure that the patient experiences no pain or discomfort during the procedure.
- Ultrasonic liposuction- This is also another popular form of liposuction which is known as Vaser liposuction that uses a specialised cannula that emits ultrasound sound waves into the fatty tissues. This ultrasound wave help to loosen the fatty tissues and make them easier to remove. By utilising the ultrasound technology that surgeons can also break down denser fat deposits rapidly. The additional benefit that it includes is that the procedure not only helps to get rid of the fatty tissues but it also helps to stimulate the collagen that helps in achieving a tightened skin.
- Lipo-selection- This is another specialised form of liposuction that is just a variation of the Vaser liposuction which helps in emulsifying the fat by breaking down the fat cells by using ultrasound waves emitted by the lipo-Selection probes. These probes are inserted through the tiny incisions that are made in the area of treatment. In this procedure, the surgeon can very easily remove the fat cells and leaves the surrounding blood vessels unharmed. This liposuction approach may be considered by some people since it includes the least discomfort and bruising than most other types of liposuction procedure. However, this is a bit expensive procedure than any other manual forms of liposuction technique.
- Power-assisted Liposuction- In a power-assisted liposuction, the surgeons use a cannula that has a vibrating tip which is introduced into the fatty tissues to break down the fat cells very easily. The power-assisted liposuction allows the fat removal procedure easier by involving increased fat removal, smaller incisions and a reduced recovery period. However, this liposuction technique is popular as a safe procedure since it involves less bruising and trauma to the area of treatment.
- Laser liposuction- The laser liposuction is the most modern and latest liposuction technique that helps to loosen the fat cells and make them easier to remove the fatty tissues. It is a least invasive procedure and the recovery period is also short. The energy that the laser probes emit helps to loosen the fatty tissues without causing any harm to the surrounding tissues and also helps in stimulating the production of collagen that tighten the skin. The laser liposuction is also an expensive liposuction approach but the most effective latest liposuction procedure.
However, it may be costlier than any other liposuction technique. The laser liposuction procedure involves –
- Cool lipo which is also a minimally invasive procedure that is specifically used for targeted areas like neck, jowls, arms, under the chin, etc. It involves minimum bruising, helps In tightening the skin.
- Slim lipo helps in melting the fat cells before they are being removed. The patients undergoing this procedure are often found to resume work few hours after undergoing the procedure.
- Smart Lipo creates the minimal scarring and is used for fine sculpting of any targeted area. A remarkable amount of fat can be removed by this procedure but still, it is considered as one of the least invasive procedure.
- Abdominal etching- This is also a specialised form of liposuction that is used to highlight the abdominal muscles and helps the patients to achieve a desired appearance of the six-pack abs. In this particular procedure, the surgeon first marks out the muscle outline and then the thin layer of the fat can be chiseled out to make the muscles to appear prominent. This is also a least invasive procedure that involves minimum recovery period.
Immediately after undergoing the liposuction procedures, the patients will mostly experience some amount of pain, bruising, swelling, discomfort for the first few days. In most of the cases, the incisions are not sutured up to facilitate the drainage of anesthetic fluid from the body. The surgeon usually provides a compression garment to compress the skin and provide support to the new body contour. The results may not be visible immediately after undergoing the procedure, but when the swelling will disappear permanently the final result can be achieved. The surgeon provides his patients with a list of post-op instructions that must be followed minutely in order to continue a safe recovery. During the first few weeks of undergoing the procedure, the patient’s are recommended wearing the compression garment continuously for the first week to enjoy a speedy recovery. After few weeks the patients can open the garment and resume normal activities after a week. However, patients cannot resume exercising and other vigorous activities until complete recovery or when the surgeon shows green signal.
After first few months, the patients can experience the swelling to go down and the patients will be able to see the final results. The surgeon may also provide with some medication during the recovery period which their patients must follow to enjoy an uninterrupted recovery.
- Liposuction is not a weight loss regime so people who are overweight and are suffering from obesity will not be benefitted by undergoing the liposuction procedure.
- It is very important for the candidates to keep a positive and a realistic outlook on the procedure otherwise they might not be able to achieve a result that is perfect.
- Liposuction is a cosmetic procedure that can help patients to achieve a better physical appearance by eliminating the fat pockets. Hence it is not a cosmetic procedure that can help to achieve a perfect body, it just can improve the condition.
- The fats that are removed from the body are removed permanently and there are no chances that they will revert. But the associating fat cells may start growing bigger.
- So it is very important to lead a healthy lifestyle in order to maintain the achieved result.
- The liposuction procedure though is considered a safe procedure, yet there are chances for some complications to develop. The complications may include infections, poor wound healing, pain, bruising, redness, and swelling.
- In a liposuction procedure, the cannulas are used in a controlled back and forth movement to loosen the fat tissues under the skin. But in worst cases, this cannula may puncture and cause damage to any of the underlying organs.
- If an excess amount of fat is sucked out from the body then the skin may appear irregular and uneven.
Procedure Surgeon in Hyderabad
Liposuction is one of the most common liposuction procedure that helps people to get rid of their unwanted fat deposits from various parts of their body. But it is very important to choose a surgeon very carefully. So choosing a surgeon who can help to accomplish the best results and achieve a better body contour can be sometimes very confusing. But here is a really good news from the people of Hyderabad. There is no doubt that there are numerous clinics and hospitals that provide liposuction in Hyderabad, but Inform Clinic is probably the best one.
Now if you are wondering why-
- The clinic provides the best services and this helps people to accomplish their desired results.
- The clinic maintains absolute cleanliness and hygiene so there is no chances that the patients will feel any discomfort.
- The staffs, nurses, technicians are all well trained and focused on providing their best services.
- The surgeon utilises all the latest technologies to undergo the liposuction procedure.
- The main aim of Inform clinic is to serve their best services to their patients and enhance their quality of life.
Therefore, Inform clinic provides the best team of cosmetic surgeons in Hyderabad and group of expert nurses who are committed to providing their best services. They believe in the quality of the treatment they provide and the safety of the patient in every possible way. Patients are mostly treated with a special customised treatment that too at an affordable price range.
Dr. Dushyant is a highly respected, ethical and experienced surgeon who specializes in pioneering the best and safe liposuction. Dr. Keerthana is also a patient-friendly expert dermatologist who helps in solving any cosmetic issues. They solemnly aim at providing the best, safe services to their patient who wishes to undergo a liposuction procedure. Therefore it can be easily concluded that undergoing liposuction procedure from Inform Clinic, Hyderabad is probably the best possible option.
Preparations before surgery, on the surgery day, after surgery
After taking the decision of undergoing the liposuction procedure, it is very important to consult with the surgeon and discuss everything about the procedure. After the consultation, the surgeon will first analyze the physical health of the candidates and then will evaluate their medical reports. The surgeon may also provide with some lab tests and pre-op instructions that must be followed to enjoy an uninterrupted procedure recovery. The instructions include stopping medications like aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs for at least two weeks before the surgery to reduce the chances of complications. Patients who are addicted to smoking must stop it for at least two weeks before and after undergoing the procedure because nicotine impairs the healing procedure. Some herbal supplements and blood thinning medications are also asked to stop before undergoing the procedure to reduce the chances of bleeding and bruising during the procedure.
On the day of the surgery, the patients are asked to reach the clinic as early as possible. Immediately before beginning the procedure, the candidates are administered with the proper dose of anesthesia to ensure that they do not experience any major pain or discomfort during the procedure. The surgeons may, however, take one to four hours to complete the procedure though the time required depends on the amount of fat to be removed, the extent of the surgery, etc.
Immediately after undergoing the procedure, the incisions are mostly not sutured up to facilitate the drainage of the anesthetic fluid through these incisions. The incisions may be dressed up with bandages. A compression garment will be provided by the surgeon which the patients must wear for the first week of undergoing the procedure. Some medications like painkillers, antibiotics are also prescribed by the surgeon to simplify a rapid recovery. Some post-op instructs are also provided by the surgeon which must never be missed to relish a smooth recovery period without involving any major side effects or complications.
What is the cost of a Liposuction procedure in Hyderabad?
The cost of tumescent liposuction usually depends on a number of variables including the size and number of the areas that are being treated, the type of liposuction technique being undergone, the anesthesia fees, medical teste, cost of the compression garment, medications, etc. But on an average India provides the best services at affordable price.
What are the risks related to a liposuction procedure?
With any cosmetic procedure, there are always some amount of risks that are always related to the procedure. The most common risks are mild bruising, scarring, and changes in skin pigmentation. The major complications of liposuction include infection at the incision sites, allergic reaction to anesthesia, the formation of blood clot, fluid loss. However, some of these risks can be avoided by following the instructions that are provided by the surgeon and also by choosing an experienced surgeon who can help to achieve the best results.
Who is a good candidate for liposuction?
Candidates who are in an overall good health and is not suffering from obesity or over-weight may choose to undergo the liposuction procedure. Any adults who are non-smokers and keeps a positive outlook can also undergo the procedure. Last but not the least the patients must have a firm and elastic skin tone so that the skin does not start sagging after the fat removal.
When can the final results be achieved?
The final result will not be visible immediately after undergoing the procedure due to the presence of the persistent swelling and bruising. The candidates must follow the post-op instructions and wear the compression garment to reduce the swelling and provide support to the new body contour.
Until when can candidates start exercising?
After undergoing the liposuction procedure, the candidates are instructed to take rest for few days after following the procedure. They can resume normal activities after few days of following the procedure. However, the patients can start exercising and continue other vigorous activities after few weeks or even a month depending on the recovery period of individuals.
Can the patents undergo a combination procedure with liposuction and other procedure?
Well, it is normal to combine liposuction with other cosmetic procedure. But it is important to discuss every detail with the surgeon so that they can anticipate the possible complications. In such cases, the surgical procedure may be performed in one session depending on the severity of the condition and the physical health of the patients.
How many areas can be treated under one treatment session?
Usually, there are three to four areas that can be treated under one session. If any additional areas will be needed to be treated then the procedure is performed after forty-eight hours of completing the first session.
What happens to future weight gain?
When a liposuction procedure is carried on the fat is removed permanently from the body and the patient can achieve a new body contour. So there are no chances for those fat cells to grow bigger, but the fat cells present in the surrounding areas may grow if the patient is unable to maintain the accomplished body contour.