A fuller and sensual lip is what we always find perfect. On the other way, having a fuller and plumper lip is what we consider a sign of a good body, beauty, and youth. But not everyone is born with such lips or even if they are the lips may start thinning due to the natural aging process. So undergoing a lip augmentation procedure is probably the best idea that can help you to achieve a fuller and pumper lips. Lip can be augmented either by using lip injections, using natural or synthetic fillers to plump up the lips for months. Lip implants and other surgical procedures may also be used to serve the purpose and obtain a fuller and plumper lips.
- The biggest advantage of undergoing a lip augmentation procedure is that it is a non-surgical procedure and the candidates may require less than a week to recover completely.
- The lip implants used for augmenting lips mostly consists human tissue. So naturally, there are least chances for the body to reject the material.
- Failure in achieving plumper lips is rare. Overall lip augmentation can help them to feel even more confident and young.
- In case you change your mind, there is an option too. There are some lip injections that provides temporary results and the results can be modified with the patient’s preference. However, the implants and surgical enhancement both provides a permanent solution.
- Lip implants- The lip implants usually provides absolutely permanent and refined results. The three most popular lip implants that are available are GORE-TEX, SoftForm, and AlloDerm. However, each of these implants works differently. The surgeons usually creates a tunnel through the corners of the mouth and place the lip implant very carefully in achieving the most natural appearing result. After positioning the implant it is usually bound with the lip and finally, the incisions are sutured up.
- Lip augmentation with fillers- Here, the surgeons use injectable lip fillers to give the lips a plump and voluptuous appearance. Lip augmentation using injectable lip fillers provides the most pleasing results in less than thirty minutes. Anaesthesia is not required for the procedure. The results last for four to six months. The fillers used are mostly collagen-based fillers, bovine, and human-derived fillers, human-derived collagen fillers and hyaluronic acid fillers.
- Lip augmentation with the fat transfer- For patients who desire to accomplish fuller and plumper lips without injecting any foreign materials into their body, then, fat transfer is probably the best solution. The procedure involves removing the body’s own fat and then processing them and finally injecting it on the lips. Immediately after undergoing the procedure, the patients can feel absolutely soft and natural results which will last for about six months or more than a year.
Immediately after undergoing the lip augmentation procedure, most of the patients are able to return back to normal life within a day or so. Lip augmentation through lip fillers, fat transfer or lip implant are usually performed in the surgeon’s clinic on an out-patient basis. The recovery period may, however, vary from person to person. Most of the patients feel some discomfort, swelling and bruising in and around lips which can is pretty normal. This condition may last for a week or so. The surgeons provide with some post-op instructions and medications that the patients must follow minutely in order to accomplish best results.
The temporary fillers mostly require using injections for few months in order to maintain the achieved results. The lip asymmetry may be a major concern too when undergoing the procedure from an inexperienced surgeon. Additionally, the removal of the implant may be really difficult. Patients may also experience some irritation, redness and allergic reaction. However, most of these complications are rare and most importantly self-resolving.
Procedure Surgeon in Hyderabad
Lip augmentation is a very crucial procedure, so it is very important for people to select one of the best surgeons. So in that case, Inform clinic is probably the best option. The clinic provides the best services and the group of surgeons it has aims at improving the quality of life. The other staffs and nurses it has are all well trained and keeps patients as their priority.
Preparations before, on the day and after undergoing the procedure
The patients are instructed in maintaining a good health and avoiding certain medications like aspirin, ibuprofen, fish oil, green oil, vitamin A. Smokers need to stop smoking few day before undergoing the procedure since nicotine may impair the healing procedure. The patients are instructed in wearing a comfortable dress and no makeup on the day of undergoing the procedure. The procedure may take an hour or even less for its completion, However, after completion of the procedure, the surgeons may also apply ice packs to the lips as that can help to reduce the bruising and bleeding. Strenuous activities must be avoided for about few hours after undergoing the procedure. A complete rest for a day is recommended, though theoretically, patients are able to return back to normal activities immediately after undergoing the procedure.
Who can undergo a lip augmentation procedure?
Most of the people undergo a lip augmentation procedure when they find their lips too thin and they feel the urge of undergoing a lip augmentation procedure to boost up their self-confidence. Most of the women are considered as good candidates for the procedure who are adults and in a good healthy condition. Keeping realistic expectation and positive outlook on the procedure is mandatory.
Why choose Inform Clinic over others?
Anyone who undergoes a lip augmentation procedure should be well aware of the risks and benefits of the procedure after discussing with the surgeon. Now, often there are possibilities of an allergic reaction to the foreign material that is being used for the lip augmentation. So in Inform clinic, the experienced surgeon analyses the health conditions of the patients, reviews their medical reports and advises their patients on the best possible solution.