Vaser Liposuction in Hyderabad: Pros and Cons
Vaser liposuction is also popular as LipoSelection is another alternate technology that can outdo traditional liposuction. A Vaser liposuction is such a procedure by which the excess fatty deposits are removed from under the skin to improve the appearance of a particular body part. Typically patients who undergo a Vaser liposuction procedure are in a good health condition and are looking forward to body contouring through liposuction.
In the Vaser liposuction procedure, a tumescent liquid or a saline solution is mixed with anesthetics and is injected into the treatment area. The surgeon instead of using a manual cannula uses an ultrasound probe which is used to loosen the fat tissues through high-frequency vibration to break down the fatty cells. The cosmetic surgeon uses a Vaser ultrasonic probe that is inserted into the fatty tissues that are gently used to break down the fat cells. The ultrasonic probe vibrates gently to loosen the fat cells and ultimately emulsifies the tumescent fluid which has already been injected into the area of treatment. After the completion of the fat emulsification procedure, a small cannula is used to remove the liquefied fat cells. Some of the local anesthetics remain within the fatty tissues and that helps in reducing the post-procedural pain.
However, Vaser liposuction is preferred by many people since the procedure is considered as a gentler process in comparison to a traditional liposuction technique. The ultimate aim of the procedure is to achieve a smooth and contoured appearance. Additionally, the Vaser liposuction offers a safe procedure to protect other tissues by using a saline solution without involving any major bleeding and bruising. Typically the areas of the body that can be treated are thighs, knees, abdomen, love handles, arms, chest, chin, and neck. The procedure is performed on an out-patient basis so patients can return home on the same day of undergoing the procedure. The patients are usually provided with a compression garment to provide support to the new contour. As with any other medical procedure, the Vaser liposuction to has its own risks which are usually discussed before undergoing the procedure.
Pros of Vaser Liposuction
- The Vaser liposuction is capable of providing the patients a better contour than any other forms of liposuction.
- The liquefied fatty tissues are easily removed from the skin surface after undergoing the procedure.
- The incisions made are too small to be noticeable.
- The patients do not experience any major bleeding or bruising.
- The procedure involves a very short recovery period.
- The Vaser liposuction is usually performed on an out-patient basis under local anesthesia which means the patient will be awake during the surgery but they will not be able to feel any pain or discomfort while undergoing the procedure.
- People intended in eliminating only targeted fat pockets can achieve complete benefit from the procedure.
- A Vaser liposuction is completely a safe and FDA approved a surgical procedure that utilizes modern technology.
Cons of Vaser liposuction
- It is very important to undergo a Vaser liposuction procedure from an experienced surgeon else overexposing the ultrasonic waves on a specific area of the body for a long time may cause burn to the underlying skin, tissues or even organs.
- After undergoing the procedure, the incisions are kept open to facilitate the leakage of the remaining blood-tinged anesthetic fluid mixed with the liquefied fat. Now in cases of increased blood loss, the patients may also lead to shock.
- Even though swelling is not so common phenomenon involved in Vaser liposuction but it may still persist for some patients.
- The patients may feel some major discomfort, irritation, and pain in the treated area after undergoing the procedure since the recovery may vary from person to person.
- It may be difficult for some patients to find a suitable and experienced surgeon who can execute such a surgical procedure proficiently and safely because Vaser liposuction is one of the latest liposuction technique.
- Some patients may also experience uneven skin surface after undergoing the procedure. Condition like this can happen when an excess amount of fat is removed from the certain
However, the best part of avoiding these pros of Vaser liposuction is by selecting the cosmetic surgeon very carefully and following the instructions provided by them.