Fillers for Lip Augmentation
Lip augmentation helps you to plump and increase the volume of the lips by creating a look that feels natural, soft and smooth. There are many options for the lip augmentation that includes both surgical and non-surgical techniques. The non-surgical process includes the injection of fillers like-
- Juvederm- This helps to shape up and add volume to the lips. The results are instant and the entire lip augmentation process takes about 15 to 20 minutes. The latest formula of Juvederm contains lidocaine, a local anesthetic, which allows the patients to feel comfortable during the procedure. The results last for about 4 to 9 months.
- Fat injections- Some people prefer lip augmentation by using fat injections, where the body’s own fat is collected through liposuction and then the processed fat is injected into the lips for more voluminous appearance. The results are long-lasting.
- Collagen injections- Collagen injection in lips can also produce the best result, but people allergies to collagen products are not recommended for the procedure. The results typically last for one to two months.
- Hyaluronic acid- It is a naturally occurring substance that is found in the body. The results typically last for six months or more.
A non-surgical Rhinoplasty is an office-based procedure, which utilizes injectable fillers in the nose to change its shape. Injectable fillers are successfully and safely used for facial augmentation and enhancement for many years. However, the following conditions can be rectified by following a non-surgical procedure-
- Nasal Bump- The patients with a nasal bump or hump are excellent candidates for non-surgical rhinoplasty. The fillers can be added above or below the nasal hump to camouflage it.
- Improved bridge definition- The African-American and Asian noses typically are found with wider and flatter nasal bridges and dorsum. This nasal bridge can be effectively raised and defined by non-surgical procedures.
- Crooked nose- There are many causes of a crooked nose and one of the common cause is a depression on the nose. Filling these depressions can significantly straighten a crooked nose.
- Correcting asymmetries- Asymmetric nose is often inherited or the condition may occur as a result of previous rhinoplasty surgery. Non-surgical rhinoplasty can treat such an asymmetric nose.
- Improving the tip definition- The addition of fillers to the nasal tip can slightly improve the shape and projection of the nasal tip.
Dermal fillers are Hyaluronic acid based, a natural substance that is found in every person’s body. One of the first areas of our face that suffer from aging is our cheeks. The loss of plumpness from the cheeks can be restored by using hyaluronic acid cheek fillers. The dermal fillers inevitably reintroduce the hyaluronic acid back to the body to make the skin glow and bring a youthful appearance. The dermal fillers are a hyaluronic acid-based substance that is found in everybody. Other common cheekbone fillers are-
- Radiesse- It is not a Hyaluronic acid filler. It is a chemical called hydroxyapatite. However, it is thicker and stiffer than hyaluronic acid filler and the results also last longer. The results typically last for 9 to 12 months.
- Sculptra- It is a common cheekbone filler, which is actually not a filler. It is rather a collagen stimulator that produces soft, natural and long-lasting results. The result will not be visible initially for first 3-4 months since it is a collagen stimulator and the changes take time to take place.
Under Eye Grooves Fillers
Eye grooves or sunken eyes mainly appear due to aging or other factors like stress, tension or internal issues like lack of sleep, dehydration, and improper diet. So this gives rise to a condition like dark circles that makes the underside of the eyes look sunken. The delicate skin under the eyes appears dark, sunken and hollow. However, this condition can be treated with surgical and non-surgical techniques-
- Filler fix- Hyaluronic acid fillers are found effective for filling the delicate areas under the eyes when injected deep into the tissue. The best hyaluronic acid fillers are Restylane, Juvederm, volume, etc.
- Permanent fix- A lower eyelift or blepharoplasty surgery can help you to remove the loose skin under your eyes that make the eyes appear hollow or even worse. The fat can also be repositioned to add a smooth appearance to the sunken skin.
- Product fix- According to some specialists applying cucumber slices and other products with vitamin C can reduce the dark circles that sometimes accompany sunken eyes. Retinol is a good ingredient that helps fragile skin become stronger and create a plumpiness under the eyes.